What type of properties do you manage?

We manage residential single family homes, town homes, and condos.

Do you sell real estate, too?

Yes. We are a full service residential real estate firm.

Are You Licensed?

Yes, we are a licensed real estate brokerage in good standing in the State of Colorado.

How often do I get my income disbursements?

Your homeowner equity payments will be disbursed from our bank between the 5th and the 10th of each month depending upon when rent is deposited, weekends, and holidays.

Can you put my income disbursement directly into my account?

Yes, you can request direct deposit into your bank account.

What type of reports do I get and how often?

You will receive a monthly YTD statement as well as an "End of Year" statement. You will also receive an annual 1099 for tax purposes.

Who holds the tenant security deposit?

Buerger & Company RRE will hold the security deposit in a non-interest bearing account.

Do you do inspections of the property?

Yes. We do seasonal interior and exterior inspections to ensure your home is being well cared for and that there are no maintenance issues or any issues that might result in violations of the lease.

Who takes care of a maintenance problem when it happens?

We require our tenants to submit a maintenance request for all repairs. Repairs will be handled by us or we will contact one of our high quality, reputable vendors. The expense will be paid from your monthly proceeds.

Can I Reach You After Hours?

We answer phone calls and emails during business hours. If it is an emergency, we will respond after hours.

Please reload

(303) 898-0572

Fax (720) 548-3408

©2016 by Buerger & Company Residential Real Estate. Proudly created with Wix.com